Awards & Recognition
- A senior creative content director with demonstrated leadership in creative, video, strategy, omnichannel production, data analytics, management and business development.
- A proven record of leading cross-functional high-performing teams.
- A self-starter who is excellent at managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent at streamlining processes, great attention to detail and a track record of high-quality execution on projects.
- Acknowledged by clients and peers alike for outstanding execution and creative ability.
- Having won numerous awards for past work, done high-profile speaking engagements and been a judge at prestigious events, my reputation as an industry leader in the marketing community is well established.
Director of Content, 12/2020 to Current
Septieme – Cossette – Montreal, QC
- Oversee and direct content operations for global campaigns.
- Mentor and develop creative talent to succeed in a fast-paced changing digital content landscape.
- Responsible for scaling content production operations for multiple global brands.
- Budgeting and talent management for creative and production teams.
Shutterstock – Montreal, Canada
Director Creative Content , 05/2017 to 06/2020
Shutterstock – Montreal, Canada
- Directed all creative content marketing efforts for Premium Beat, Rocketstock and Shutterstock brands.
- Used data and metrics to develop content pipeline generating 40% savings and driving tens of millions in revenue.
- Collaborated with internal and external stakeholders to produce and manage a world-class content library.
- Created and launched Shutterstock Select and Elements.
- Created insight-driven narratives around product launches, supported by omnichannel content and go-to-market roadmaps.
- Built content pipeline for all wholly-owned and produced creative content.
- Strategic lead and partnership engagement with contributors and vendors across the Shutterstock network.
- The spokesperson for Shutterstock at industry events like NAB, TIFF, IBC, Mipcom and others.
Bread & Cirucs
Creative Director, 01/2016 to 05/2017
- Directed all partnerships and brand activities driving revenue and positive ROI for clients.
- Worked cross-functionally with music labels, production companies and third-party partners.
- Oversaw a team of creatives to produce best in class branded content series.
Created insight-driven narratives around brand identity.
- Briefed in creatives and stakeholder to develop omnichannel optimization.
Union Advertising Canada – Toronto, Canada
Art Director, 06/2014 to 01/2016
- Produced and created award-winning work for multiple top tier brands.
- Developed Social and paid acquisition strategies.
- Strategic lead on video product developments.
Corus Entertainment – Toronto, Canada
On-Air Promotions, 01/2013 to 06/2014
- Lead on-air marketing efforts for Global News and affiliates.
- Co-ordinated with vendors, music and archival partners to execute daily content demands.
- Supported marketing programs and campaigns with content and messaging to drive demand and increase viewership.
- Awarded best local newscast.
Crispin Porter + Bogusky – Los Angeles
Integrated Producer & Copywriter 06/2009 to 01/2013
- Integrated producer and copywriter for clients such as Kraft,
- Dominos, Burger King, Molson, Volkswagon, Best Buy, Paddy Power and others.
- Producers on various integrated omnichannel campaigns.
- Advertising Agency Of The Decade.
Telly Awards: Best use of Music in an online commercial.
W3: Best in Show Branded Entertainment.
Marketing Awards: GOLD
Marketing Awards: Silver
One Screen: SHORTLIST
York University – Toronto